May 16 , 2018
Recipe by: @mscolleenalexis
What you’ll need:
- 1 pack of My Protein Bites Bites Double Dutch Chocolate Chip cookies (2 cookies)
- 4 tbsp Lite Cool Whip
- 2 tsp peanut butter protein powder of choice
- 2 tsp powdered peanut butter of choice
- 1 packet of sugar or sugar substitute of choice
- 1 tbsp peanuts
- 1/2 tbsp mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Plastic wrap
- Small ice cream scooper
- Food processor or rolling pin
How to prepare:
Spoon out your cool whip into a small bowl and allow to sit for a couple minutes (until semi soft). Add in dry ingredients and blend together until a thick consistency forms. Place mixture in freezer until firm.
After the mixture is firm, spoon out with ice cream scooper onto one of the My Protein Bites Double Dutch Chocolate Cookies. Place 2 scoops side by side to mild onto the cookie. Place the other cookie on top. Grab your peanuts and crush them with either a food processor or with a rolling pin in a plastic bag. Once peanuts are chopped roll your cookie Sandwhich on the peanuts. Then grab your chocolate chips and roll evenly around again.
Once coated, wrap the cookie in the plastic wrap as cool whip melts quickly. Press the sides of the cool whip on he plastic so it forms neatly around the cookie. Allow to harder for an hour or until firm.
Unwrap and enjoy the yumminess without the guilt! 😍