Aug 09 , 2018
Recipe by @mscolleenalexis
What you’ll need:
1 pack of MPB Birthday Cake Cookies
- 2/3 cup of almond or 2% milk ( 2% makes it a little creamier)
- 1/2 cup of Enlightened Birthday Cake Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Ice Cream of choice ( I used Kemp’s fat-Free Vanilla)
- 6 tbsp of sugar-free cool whip
- 1.5 tsp sugar
- Handful of ice
- 1 tbsp Birthday Cake Cookie Dip*
- 2 Tbsp of Fruity Pebbles
- 4 tbsp Fat-Free Reddi Whip
- 2 tsp of sprinkles
- 1 tsp of Smucker’s marshmallow ice cream topping
- Red food coloring
- Mason jar
*refer to the previous recipe
How to Prepare:
In a blender or bullet, combine your milk, ice cream, cool whip, sugar, ice, 1 tbsp of fruity pebbles, 1 tsp of sprinkles & 1 MPB Birthday Cake Cookie (broken in pieces) and blend until everything is dissolved. Add sugar to preference
With 1-2 drops of red food coloring, mix in your tsp of marshmallow drizzle in a small bowl. Line the top of the inside of your mason jar and let it drip down to the sides. Grab a couple pieces of fruity pebbles, crumble beneath your finger, and toss over the drips once they have reached the bottom.
Now, take your shake and pour the mix into your mason jar. Fill in the remaining space with Birthday Cake or Vanilla Ice Cream. Using the Birthday Cake Dip add in 1-2 drops of red food coloring, spread it around the outside rim. Top with Sprinkles.
Place one of your MPB Birthday Cake Cookies on top in place of a lid and fill up the cookie with Reddi Whip. Top with fruity pebbles and Sprinkles.
Now grab a candle and make a wish cause every day can be your birthday! 😉🎂